Saturday, February 14, 2015

Minecraft Force OP [Cracked]

I found this cracked version of a premium ForceOP program and wanted to share it

It doesn't have a virus (at least it didn't give me one)

But if you don't believe me here is a link to the virus scan


Link to the "Premium" program, it's not paid but you do have to go through surveys and like them on
FB etc. this is just the raw sample that I got from it.

They also have a account generator, so I'll probably upload the raw file of that too (later)

Click here to go to their website

Without further a do, here's the raw file 

NOTE:  for me it said virus (chrome blocked the download) but that's just because it isn't signed yet
I believe the publishers won't sign it. All I did was go to downloads and clicked recover file, after that just run it and use the ForceOP :)


No comments:

Post a Comment